Friday, September 21, 2012

4th Child Syndrome

Sometimes I feel guilty that Ezra suffers from 4th child syndrome.  We were talking the other day that Gabe would have had 20 toys around him at all times entertaining him and responding to his every little coo, smile and wimper.  I realized I haven't gotten out one single baby toy yet for Ezra, granted he has 3 other little faces in his most of his waking moments but still.  Then there's the picture ratio.  Gabe has MANY picture books full of pictures and Ty has a few less but still a lot.  Callie has one dedicated picture book to her newborn days but lots of digital files online that I haven't gotten around to doing anything with yet, because you know she was the first and only girl so naturally we took pictures of her in all things girly.  Then there's poor Ezra, he does have a newborn book I made for him but I know that even the digital pictures I have of him are less then the other kiddos.  So to ease some of my Mommy Guilt.  This post is strictly dedicated to our very much loved final little blessing, whom we are over the moon about even if we don't have as many pictures to prove it:)





No comments: