Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow and Stats

Maybe you haven't heard yet but we've gotten lots of snow this week:) Gabe loves the snow and was super excited to go out and play in it. I on the other hand was not so excited to get quite as much snow as we got. A little is great, a dusting to make it look like Christmas but this was an insane amount of snow. This was the drift we had on our front walk Wednesday morning. Gabe didn't mind climbing over it to get to the yard:) My dear husband had a lot of shoveling to do. The plus was Carl did get to come home from work early on Tuesday and stay home with us on Wednesday. It is always nice to have a little good quality time during the week. We had pancakes and little smokies for breakfast and just spent time together as a family. Later in the day while Carl shoveled for a LONG time Gabe went out to play. I took these pictures of him from the comfort of the living room window:) I'm sure Ty would have gone out too if it wouldn't have been his nap time, although I'm not sure he would have been able to walk in the snow! I was hoping we would be able to get out of our driveway by Thursday morning since Callie had her 2 month doctor appointment. Fortunately the snow plow finally got to us and we were able to get out of our driveway just in time to leave. Callie's appointment went well. She is a healthy little girl and growing well. She weighed in at 13 pounds and was 22 1/2 inches long(a little over 5 lbs more then birthweight, it all went to her chin:) . She even smiled at the doctor(although if she would have known what was about to come I doubt she would have showed him that grin:) She had 3 shots and one oral vaccine and let me tell you she was a very unhappy girl! She was pretty mad about it the rest of the day but she did sleep pretty well. Callie has been sleeping through the night inconsistantly now. She has done it 3 times off and on over the past week and half and it is soooo nice! I am hoping it becomes consistant soon:) I am still working on getting a really good smile picture of her. I was working on it today when her brothers decided to join her on the couch. I pity the boy who takes a second glance at this pretty girl, she's got two very good protectors sitting on either side of her:)

No comments: