Monday, December 13, 2010

Just a Little Cold Weather Entertainment

Callie loves the song Itsy Bitsy Spider, every time she hears it she starts to "dance" this consists of her standing on her knees and turning round and round in circles. It is pretty funny. Here is a good example, in fact when I was looking at the videos she heard the song and started "dancing" while I was watching them. Silly girl.


On another note I made a few treats for the cast and crew of our church's Christmas production this past week. Carl insisted I make cake pops but because of transporting issues I really didn't want to, so instead I did cake balls and trees, with my wonderful husbands decorating help I think they turned out pretty cute. I did white balls with Christmas sprinkles as well but didn't get a picture of those, I used red velvet cake for the center which looked really nice in contrast to the white. This week I need to finish up our Christmas baking but I think I am cake popped out for awhile:)

No comments: