Sunday, June 10, 2012

One Month from Today and a Guessing Game

I can hardly believe I'm typing this but one month from today(hopefully, as long as #4 doesn't decide to come early) we will be welcoming a new little one into our family.  I am super excited to meet this baby but have lots to do before its arrival yet.  I am excited to see which of these cute little outfits we get to use to come from the hospital.

Of course what fun is not knowing the gender ahead of time if you can't guess what the baby is before it arrives:)  So for those that want to have the distinction being the closest to the babies gender and weight leave us a comment with your guess:)  Winner gets bragging rights.

For those curious our families predicitions are

Carl-Girl-7 lbs. 11 oz.
Hollie-Boy-7 lbs. 9 oz.
Gabe-Girl-15 or 10 lbs.
Ty-Girl-1 lb.
Callie-Girl-"in Mommy's tummy" (she doesn't quite get the weight thing yet, I'm actually surprised she said girl usually she says it's going to be Madame Blueberry)

1 comment:

Amber said...

My guess is girl, 7 lbs & 10 oz.