I haven't blogged about any cute Gabeism's lately so I thought I would take a few minutes to do it so I don't forget. Sorry I don't have any pictures to post with this one. Life has consisted of wreath making and more wreath making the past few weeks so I haven't taken any new pictures.
1. Yesterday Gabe was telling us about the movie, Bolt, he went to see with Grandma and Grandpa on Friday he says "The girl on Bolt got fired" we couldn't quite understand the Bolt part of the sentence so I kept trying to guess what he was saying, he kept laughing at me and said no mommy, you're funny and then would repeat what he said again. Finally we figured out that he was saying Bolt so we said Oh the girl on Bolt got fired, you mean like from her job. He had a somewhat confused look on his face and said "no hot stuff got on her and there was fire all over her" that's when we figured out he meant got burned, but said fired.
2. This morning we were making banana bread and he wanted to beat the eggs, I told him no Mommy needed to do that because if you accidentally get raw egg on you, you could get sick, he said well how do you not get it on you. I told him it was because I was super mommy, to which he replied no mom you are just regular mommy, I said oh so I'm not a super mommy, he told me no you are just regular mommy but there is nothing wrong with being regular:)
3. Most nights when we sit down to supper Gabe tells me "Mommy you're a good cooker" and not to leave Daddy out he will tell Carl "Daddy you're a good griller"
4. Gabe is a backseat driver. He always tells us to stop and stop signs/lights, to not hit parked cars, etc. He often times tell Carl "Cawl you a crazy driver" I don't know why he calls him Carl in that instance but he usually does.
5. Gabe is a typical 3 year old boy and many times can be found with a finger up his nose. I tell him to quit picking his nose and his response is generally "but Mom I have to get the big booger up there"
I'm sure there are more but those are the ones I can think of right now. I often times go too long without writing stuff like this down and then inevitably forget. What are some of your favorite kid quotes-leave me a comment:)