Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

We have been keeping busy around here. This past weekend we went up to the tree farm again to help out. It was soooo much colder this time it was hard to have the boys outside, much to Gabe's dismay. I baked a batch of sugar cookies this week since I am using a new recipe this year and wanted to try them out before making a big batch later with the boys. I think they were a hit.
Ty seemed to really enjoy them and after eating all of his tried to steal his brothers. We have also been enjoying listening to Christmas music. Gabe loves Rockin Around the Christmas Tree and often requests it. Ty just loves anything he can dance to. I think we have set a new record for the number of times watching the Grinch in one day. Gabe loves it and I can't complain too much since it is one of my favorites. I have been trying to get pictures of the boys in front of the Christmas tree every now and again but so far have been rather unsuccessful at any super cute shots. I will keep trying.

No comments: