Friday, March 26, 2010

Interview with Gabe

I saw some friends had interviewed their kids awhile ago and thought it was a cute idea so I tried it with Gabe today.
What is your name? um Gabe
How old are you? um 4(while holding up 4 fingers)
When is your birthday? in June
Who is your mommy? you
What does mommy do? take care of me
Who is your daddy? Carl
What does daddy do? takes care of me too
Who is your brother? Ty
Who is your sister? Callie
Who are your friends? Brady, Isaiah, Dominic, Clark
What is your favorite color? I don't have a favorite color...well I think my favorite color is green.
What is your favorite food to eat? uh probably um pancakes actually I was just teasing hotdogs
What is your favorite song? I don"t know...David and Goliath
What is your favorite movie?I don't know probably....(he never answered)
What is your favorite book? I don't know...my space book
What is your favorite animal? a chicken actually a monkey
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? strawberry
What are your favorite toys to play with? mine a Star Wars guys and my space things.
Where is your favorite place to eat? McDonalds
Who is your favorite person? You(probably because I was asking the questions:)
Who is your best friend? Brady
Where did your sister come from? Pointed to my tummy
What is your favorite thing to do? go to school
What do you want to be when you grow up? astronaut
Where do you want to live when you grow up? in the International Space Station
What do Mommy and Daddy do after you go to bed? I don't know...what?
Where do we go to church? Ames Christian(that is where he goes to school)
Why do we go to church? to um learn about God

No comments: