Friday, January 21, 2011

Just Because it's Cold

We have not been up to much lately. The cold weather tends to limit our activities, or at least ones I care to take pictures of so because I felt I should at least write a small update I will share with you one of our forms of winter entertainment. Lately the boys have been putting on concerts for us. Here are a few of Ty's contributions.
Jesus Loves Me


My God is So Big


Callie is also a pretty good source of entertainment these days. Here she is showcasing her animal sounds(with a little help from the brothers:)

and finally train rides(aka laundry baskets) are a great way to pass the time. I haven't gotten a video of it but here is a picture, there are train stations and Gabe will put Callie and Ty in the train and drop them off at different stations. Callie is sometimes an unwilling participant but this day she was alright. This was going through the tunnel.

No comments: