Wednesday, January 26, 2011

These Boots are Made for Walkin

and that's just what they do. Although they were a little hard to find.


For some reason stores around here get rid of all their winter stuff the end of December very beginning of January(even though there is at least 2 1/2 months of Winter left...ugh) and I had the hardest time finding Callie any boots at all. I wanted to get her some to hopefully help keep her cute little leggings down when we go out in the cold and just to keep her little footsies warm. I finally had to break down and buy a little more expensive pair from zappos.com which were super cute and free shipping, can't beat that.


I am hoping she gets to wear them at least through the middle of March and doesn't hit a big growth spurt or something.

and just because I've had a serious lack of blog material lately. Here is a random cute picture of the troublesome trio helping out in the kitchen:)



1 comment:

Flip-flop Mama said...

cute boots and I love her little dress too :) And yes, chatting over coffee while the kids play (argue, cry etc) sounds great :)