Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Better Late then Never Update

Clearly its been awhile since I've updated. Little hands apparently walked away with our iPad card reader so pictures have remained on our camera the past few months. I broke down and got a new one today so figured I'd put it to good use.

Ezra turned 11 months old on May 29th. He did not like going down to the basement to sit in the big chair. Evidence.

Since the chair in the basement was clearly not going to result in a good picture we tried upstairs instead. Still not the best shot but at least no alligator tears and screaming.

Shortly after Ezra turned 11 months the boys had their last day of school. Ty finished EK and will go to full day Kindergarten at the same school as Gabe in August. Here he is with his teacher Ms. Colleen.

 

Gabe finished up his last day of 1st grade. Here he is with his teacher Mrs. Pittman, whom he adores and had a hard time being excited about summer because he was going to miss her:)

Baseball has been a huge chunk of our spring and summer this year. I did manage to get a few action shots of each of the boys. It was fun to see their improvement throughout the season.

 

We've also managed to make it to Reiman Gardens once so far this summer. The kids really liked this big grasshopper.

And I tried to get a good picture of the 4 of them.....yeah

 

Callie loved these dark purple Iris.

And we had our own personal photographer snap a picture of Carl and me.

I am usually not in pictures so I tried to be in a few(even though being in pictures is not my favorite thing) so here is my girl and me.

And my baby and me

And this is just cute and just Ezra:)

 

We've been enjoying summer break so far and not having to get up and be some where. We celebrated Gabe's birthday on Sunday(post to come) and will have a party for him and Ezra(sniff, sniff) on Saturday. Hope the summer's treating you well.

 

No comments: