Friday, January 4, 2008

Crazy Little Thing Called Wuv


Gabe sure knows how to push my buttons. He has started saying he loves things. This all started on Christmas Eve when we picked him up from Nursery at Church. He saw Uncle Pete and for some reason kept repeating "I wuv Pete" "I wuv Pete" since then he has changed it a few times to include others, when asked who he loves he will say an assortment of names but usually not Mommy, much to my dismay. Well finally the other day I was cleaning out our closet trying to get everything ready for possible showings (if you don't know the story visit clarkitecture.blogspot.com) and Gabe says "I wuv you Mommy" out of the blue not prodded into saying it or anything, it was probably one of the best moments of being a mommy so far. Then to add to his all around sweetness I came out of the closet and he says "I missed you so much Mommy" I will have to remember this moment the next time he makes me want to pull my hair out. Ty is no where near saying he wuvs me but he is impressing me with his new skills, he can now sit pretty well in the boppy and is soo close to rolling over, he only needs to get that arm out from under him and he has it, of course once he does he probably won't be happy as he hates being on his tummy for very long. I included some pictures, one of Gabe drinking "Gabe coffee" as he called it(really hot (well luke warm) chocolate) and the other of Aunt Em with the nephews. She bought them all matching shirts for Christmas so we had to get a picture.

No comments: