Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

Not a whole lot new going on around here. The weather and my health has not been cooperating very well to get much more paining done, I got a nasty sinus infection/sore throat/ear ache with fever last Thursday and I am finally starting to feel better today so here are some random pictures from the last week or so.

Here is my dirt/chalk/dandelion/mud/sand/anything he probably shouldn't put in him mouth eating boy! Look at that disgustingly cute face! Here's Gabe at "work" he has started calling the loft of the tree house his work where he goes just like Daddy!
The boys love the neighbors hammock, the little neighbor girl even gives them pushed in it!




My Orange boys

and you just have to capture the moments of brotherly love around here!

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Those boys are sweet. Can't wait to watch them again. And tomorrow (Wednesday) I might be meeting Emily. I'll let you know in my blog.

Mom said...

Great shots!!