Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gabe's Song of the Day Part 3


We have finally had beautiful weather! Yesterday we got our flower beds all raked out and the boys were able to get some much needed outside time. We kept our nephew for awhile last night as his mom and dad were busy with convention here in town and I just had to post pictures of Ty and Clark in their matching PJ's. Gabe actually has a pair too but they are MIA. Clark was extremely tired in these pictures but would laugh when Carl made goofy noises at him. Also I had to post some pictures of my breakfast buddies this morning. It was bath day so they were eating with no clothes. I gave Ty a biter biscuit to tide him over while I was getting Gabe's breakfast ready, wow I forgot how messy those are. Last but not least, Gabe's song of the day. Today's selection is Zacchaeus. I don't think he really knows the words very well but he tries.
Zacchaeus was a wee little man and a wee little man was he
he climbed up in a sycamore tree for the Lord he wanted to see
and as the savior passed that way he looked up in the tree
and he said Zacchaeus you come down
For I'm going to your house today
for I'm going to your house today.

d

2 comments:

Flip-flop Mama said...

I haven't given Trey any of those biter biscuits yet. . is he eating the Veggie/Fruit puffs too?! Maybe I better get on that :)

Flip-flop Mama said...

I know, my other kids had more teeth by now, and Trey's 1st one is just barely poking through! So I'm not as sure about trying anything other than babyfood.