Monday, April 14, 2008

Ty's Favorite Word and Gabe's Song of the Day


8 months old today, Wow I say it every month and every month it keeps coming faster and faster but Ty is getting so big! I can't believe he is 8 months old today. He is still not crawling but trying so hard, he can get up on all 4's and rock back and forth but can't figure out the forward motion yet. He can do a full push up too, he gets up on his toes and pushes himself up, I need to try and get a picture of it. I took a video of him saying his favorite(and only) word this morning, and while doing that Gabe decided to give a concert. I think he sang almost every song he knows for the camera this morning so for the next few days we will have posted the Gabe song of the day, don't worry I will let you know what it is as he is not the clearest singer in the world. He is doing wonderfully with the POTTY training, the poopy thing seems to be a hard concept to grasp. We have had several of those accidents but very, very few potty accidents, for all his hard work he got to pick out two goldfish at Walmart Friday night, he loves them and has named them Red and Green(I have no idea where that came from) he also has a snail, Carl suggested Gary like on Spongebob but so far it just gets called "the snail" Gabe loves his fish and is faithful to feed them every morning, the first day he fed them he was lovingly telling them "Come on fishy's you need to eat more food" Here he is with his very full sticker chart for going potty, we need to start a new one! House progress is coming along, we were able to go to IKEA on Saturday and get the rest of the things needed to complete the kitchen and other odds and ends throughout the house, my mom and dad kept the boys which was great as it was much easier to shop without them, plus we would have had to have left them in Minnesota as the car was packed to the gills with the backseats folded down on the way home. Hopefully I will have fully completed roof and kitchen pictures to post soon. With no further adieu I present Ty's favorite word and Gabe's song of the day. Today's selection is
The B-I-B-L-E (translation)
The B-i-b-l-e, yes that's the book for me
I stand alone on the word of God
The B-i-b-l-e
BIBLE

1 comment:

Flip-flop Mama said...

Maybe his fish names come from "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue (or green) fish" :)