Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Perspective

Yesterday was a tough day around here. Ty is adjusting to sleeping in his crib for naps as opposed to the car seat which he is too big for and we are moving him to Gabe's old car seat and moving Gabe into a new one. Ty did not like sleeping in his crib for naps, does great at night but for some reason nap time was horrible yesterday. Gabe did not sleep either, Cranky Boys + No Naps= Crabby Mommy. I realized today it is all a matter of perspective, what you choose to do with what God gives you that day. Yesterday I choose to make it a bad day and feel all down and woe is me, my kids didn't take naps, they were crabby, they were crying a lot, etc. I was reminded of that today as I read a friends blog and visited the link that was given.http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ God has blessed me with two healthy, beautiful boys and yet I was all down because they didn't nap and we didn't have the best day. Wow really puts things into perspective. I leave you with pictures of my beautiful blessings, sometimes I just need a reminder of how much of a blessing they are!

No comments: