Thursday, February 9, 2012

We're Alive:)

Sorry I know it's been awhile but honestly we just haven't had anything super blog worthy around here lately, which is good and bad I guess. I don't think I've even taken a picture since Christmas, crazy! The lack of snow hasn't helped either, the boys got a sled for Christmas and have been dying to try it out, alas no snow to use it on. I thought for sure I'd at least have some fun sledding pictures to share but no such luck. The nice weather has been great, although cleaning up mud and muddy shoes and boots seems so odd to me in January and February. Next week I should have some blog worthy material as we have an ultrasound and Ty's preschool class is putting on a few plays on Thursday. I am guessing my camera will come out of hibernation for that:). Hope this mild winter has been treating everyone well!

No comments: