Monday, December 10, 2007

Toothy Grin




It's official, Ty now has 2 teeth. Just like big brother Gabe he got them both right about the same time and at 3 1/2 months. I have been trying to get a picture of them but I have been rather unsuccessful. I have one where you can kind of see them but it is blurry. I'll just post one of him smiling and you can use your imagination, trust me they're there. This past week and weekend we were able to go to the Christmas production at our church, Carl went 3 times and I went twice, the first time with his work, the 2nd with my parents and Carl went with some friends. It was absolutely amazing. I'm so glad I was able to see it more then once. So much time, hard work and dedication went into this production and it showed, it was fabulous. While Carl went with our friends I stayed home with our kids and their little girl Olivia. It was fun for her and Gabe to play together, it always brings a different dynamic to the mix when you throw in a little girl, while still playing tractors and blocks Olivia played dress up and Gabe was her model once with her putting her pretty pink coat on him, it was pretty funny and surprisingly he was cooperative. Gabe had a big day that day with no nap since we had been to the production in the afternoon and was pretty tired. He climbed up on Daddy's lap and while he was reading to him he fell asleep. I of course, had to grab the camera and capture the moment as it happens so rarely anymore. It seems like just yesterday he would fall asleep in our arms so easily and now he hardly even lets us snuggle him anymore. Where has the time gone?

No comments: