Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful



Wow what a bad weather weekend. We ended up not going to the tree farm on Saturday because of all the snow/ice. We just stayed home that day and got some Christmas shopping done and a few things around the house as well. Sunday morning my mom and dad watched the boys and we headed up to the tree farm since the weather was better and we were fearing a large crowd since Saturday was so bad. It was a good thing we went, we did end up selling lots of trees Sunday afternoon. I posted a few pics, Ty fell asleep in his bouncy seat still hanging onto his butterfly(he loves those things) I finally put the boys in their matching pj's the other day and remembered to take a picture and I am trying out putting up a video. Gabe is doing the Go Cyclones cheer he learned at the games and also helping me sing Twinkle, Twinkle(please no one be jealous of my insanely good singing voice :)

No comments: