Monday, December 17, 2007

Snowy Days





Gabe loves the snow, it could be -30 and the kid would still want to play outside in the snow. I finally found him a pair of snow pants, they didn't match his coat, which bugged me because I'm weird like that, but they were Navy and they would keep him warm and dry and that was all I was going for at this point. Anyway so we let him go outside and play in the back yard on Saturday, it was pretty cold so I would check on him quite often and always ask if he wants to come in, his answer was always no of course. He loved playing in his car and with his dump truck and loved digging in the snow with Daddy's shovel. Finally red cheeked and runny nosed Gabe was forced to come in by his Mommy, what a mean lady! On another note Gabe went potty in the toilet this past weekend as well, it was a big celebration at our house! He is no where near being completely trained but we are making progress. Ty had his 4 month check up this past Friday. He weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs. 2 oz. I was thinking he weighed less then that so I was surprised. He is doing great and we can start cereal anytime now, I think we will wait awhile though since he doesn't seem to need anything else to eat right now. He got 4 shots which are no fun, he is okay the day of but the couple days after my cute, content little baby turns into a crab, I think the effects have finally worn off now. We took his 4 month pictures in the chair and it always ends up being a few of Ty and then Gabe wants to join in the fun too. Ty scratched himself pretty good this past week also so I had to post the picture, with the towel over his head Carl said he looks like Rocky.

No comments: